Seriously, I guess that makes about as much sense as some of the other conservative positions, such as
- the Defense of Marriage Act, which prohibits a large portion of the population from getting married;
- invading, occupying, and imposing the United States' dominance over other countries in order to spread freedom and democracy;
- prohibiting information about birth control from being taught in "abstinence only" sex education curricula to reduce teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease rates;
- insisting on teaching creationism in science classes to improve public education;
- and, of course, cutting taxes for the wealthy to reduce the budget deficit.
Is it any wonder that the whole world sometimes seems to be upside-down?