Friday, July 22, 2011

The Perilous Life of the Unemployed, Part 2: Indecision

When I first started this blog it was intended to be a sort of fun and hopefully therapeutic diversion. I would talk about my pet squirrel, and whatever else came to mind, post a cute squirrel picture now and then, and it would maybe take my mind off of job and financial worries for a bit.

It hasn't exactly worked out that way. It can be hard to ignore reality, and my anger and frustration with the state of affairs in this country and the world, along with the frustration of my own seemingly interminable job search, has made its way into my postings more than I really wanted.

So I am trying to work out just how I want to focus this blog. Should it be a political rant blog? A squirrel blog? Something in between? Or something else entirely? I might try out a few ideas in the coming days/weeks/months to see what feels right. And of course Beebz will always have her say as well.

--Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment